Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do guys flirt with other girls when he is taken already?

And he still commits to his girlfriend but flirts with other girls sometimes? Trust me, I bet every guy has lead on some other woman while he was taken. Why do you guys do this? Is it just how men are?Why do guys flirt with other girls when he is taken already?
Because they're jerks! Haha, quite frankly..it's kind of a general characteristic in men..same goes for women. It's okay for a taken guy to flirt to a certain extent. Somehow..it's a good alternative to avoid cheating because you still satisfy your hormones without hurting the person you care and love.Why do guys flirt with other girls when he is taken already?
sometimes guys just flirt.





they may be very friendly or they just dont realize it.





my friends tell me all the time im flirting but i have no idea that i do
We do it because our current girlfriend does not satisfy us, or we want to see them do it with each other.





Masturbating kills emos
Girls do it too. The answer isn't really that simple why we do it. It's that ';I still go it'; mentality really. Guys don't mean anything by and girls don't either. It's just fun to flirt for some guys/girls. The relationship is less dull too because it keeps both partners on their toes. Sort of harmless fun. That's what I think.
Because they find it fun lol.
because men are genetically programed to procreate with as many women as possible, in ancient times when there was little health care and high infant mortality rates, it ensured at least some of their offspring would survive to Carry on their blood line and leave their ';mark'; on the world when they were gone...... at least some of them have began to evolve to only flirting with other women. unfortunately most of them still have not evolved past the spread your seed stage of evolution... at least that's my theory
women do it too , my ex girlfriend was a pro at it.
In all fairness we like sex and we need a back up after we dump your jealous asses!
I wouldn't generalize and say all men are like that. Women can be just as misleading. I think it all boils down to the individual's personality, and feeling of security towards the relationship. Maybe certain people need to be reassured that they can still attract the opposite sex, or feel desired by other people to improve their self worth.
Sorry I never did that. Once I'm in love and/or taken she owns me. You need to find a better class of man.
yep


guys probably don't like there girlfriend then


they just want a lot of girl friends
monogamy is not natural. men are meant to be with many different women to reproduce as much as possible. Its impossible not to be physically attracted to women besides your girlfriend/spouse.
I KNOW RIGHT!!!!


that pisses me off!
if he s not married,or committed,it OK otherwise he s a pig

No comments:

Post a Comment