Friday, August 20, 2010

How do shy guys flirt?

I'm just curious because there's this guy at my school who I like,but he's really quiet and kind of shy and he pokes my side a lot,but I don't know if that's his way of saying ';what's up,'; or if he's flirting.I know with the outgoing guys they're more forward with what they say and do when it comes to flirting,but I've never really liked a shy guy before so it's just different...Any ideas?How do shy guys flirt?
his eyes thats how he flirts lokk at his eyes


How do shy guys flirt?
I think he definitely likes you! The guy I like is shy too. He is very quiet, but I notice he's flirting with me when he does very subtle things: inches a little closer in gym to stand next to me, compliments me in class, just little, no-attention gathering flirting. Do your best to just, be nice to him, and subtley flirt back. Also talk to him alot. It won't seem annoying to him; it'll reassure him that you are interested too and it will assuage his fears or doubts. If after a while, he feels comfortable enough to reveal himself a little more. But I say go for it!
come on girl! if he's shy AND he's poking you, he's flirting and likes you!! shy guys actually are usually the easiest to read their body language...does he flush when you're around him or close to him?





anyway, why don't you talk more to him, feel him out so to say, find a location where he's comfortable and can be himself, maybe away from all your friends and his friends.....





good luck ;)
so you do like him? right? of course for shy guys, you wouldnt really know, but if hes poking you, then yea, hes flirting with you. means that he likes you too, because most shy guys, when they flirt, they like you already, but others that are not, they just tend to flirt.
Im very shy and i never have the balls to flirt with a girl. My opinion is to not even bother with him, theres nothing cute about being shy TRUST ME. Shyness is a very bad personality trait that i have been trying to overcome my whole life. He more than lkely has some sort of mental problems by know as i do.
They will give you facial expressions such as a raised eyebrow sometimes.It is best if you start the conversation.omg I would love if woman that were interested in m e just came and started talking to me instead of being shy 2.
yeah, if they're shy, they're probably inexperienced with flirting and will probably do something childish like poking you xD the REALLY shy, self-worthless guys won't even attempt it, so give him props for having THAT much confidence XD
ya, they dont flirt, they just like saw stupid stuff to you because they are nervous.


they stare at you, and single you out.


ya know, they say bye to you, or just follow you around.


it is kinda creepy actually.





:DD
I guess I'm sort of shy but I tease occasionally like make small ';poking fun'; jokes every once and a while...other than that I just kind of listen and put in my two cents when I can. Until I get to know the girl better at least.
He isn't shy then is he, if he ';pokes your side a lot';. That is flirting.





He wants to poke something and it ain't your side!






Ehh... I can only really speak for myself here, but I don't really flirt with a girl until I get to know her well enough to feel comfortable around her. After that, I guess I'd just flirt the way anyone else does.
Talking from experience I'm a shy guy. When I was in high school some time back. I feel in love with this girl. My way of flirting was by the way I saw her and raised my eye brawl.
If he touches you that is a pretty good indicator that he likes you.
They do whatever they have to in order to get the attention they are seeking.
i think hes definitely flirting =]]
i dont think they do...


but then again im a shy girl and i flirt so


i dont know
try asking him 4 a hug


if he smiles insanely then he does


and if not then no



Shy guys don't flirt, they just watch from a distance people girls like
They don't, that's why I don't pay attention to them
shy guys don't really flirt but it sounds like he likes you.
they don't have a high confidence level so they need you to make the first move.
They really don't flurt
They talk to you. =) lol
thats the same question i ask myself
they stare at some one and try to get close to them idk im just guessing
yea i have the same prob. he always pokees me


and i like him but yea
shy guys dont flirt alot


so u cant really tell



most of the time they dont they just keep to themselves until u make the first move

No comments:

Post a Comment