Friday, August 20, 2010

I need to flirt with a guy.. how!?(URGENT)?

ok, im in grade 9


so about a month ago i started to really like this guy, we met at a party and we hooked up.


and we liked eachother but we thought it wlould be better if we were just good friends with benefits.


about 2-3 weeks after that he went out with this girl in year 8, shes mature for her age..


anyway he dumped her because of 'school commitments'(he just started a new school)- but he also just didn't like her so he dumped her.


ok then about a week later i was thinking to myself. ok i really like him a lot.


then we started talking and it seemed like he liked me:





girl says:





Oh my god guess what????


boy says:


whatty?





girl says:


i am getting a hiptopp





boy says:


oh sexy


just like you





girl says:


you are pretty sexy yourself hahahaha





boy says:


reow


i havent seen you in ages





girl says:


i knoww





boy says:


i want to see you..








--END--





so thats what made me think to myself, i like him and i think he likes me:)


i was happy.. i talked to my friend and she told me to ask him out, she said go for it your hot if it doesn't work out who cares!


so i took her advice and did so..





this is how it went down::





(by the way, we organised to see eachother on wednesday.. tahst why hes talking about times etc)








girl says:


ayee do u wanna go out?


boy says:


are you serious?


or are you joking?


girl says:


serrious.


boy says:


can we meet like a few more times first.. cause i have seen you in ages.


and it would be weird


girl says:


yeah suree, that would be good


boy says:


okay


well


wednesday?


im not saying yes or no yet


girl says:


yeah


what timee?


boy says:


11-30











--END--











ok so.. at this point im pretty thinking he likes me.


and i talked to him more about it asking if he thought hed say yes and he said..';im not to sure, because i have a lot to worry about right now'; i then said ';well if you didnt have to worry would you say yes?'; he said ';yes';...





SO THE QUESTION I'M ASKING IS..


how can i get him to say yes!,, i know he has a new school to think about but i want him now!!!


--so i need to win him over by wednesday which is the first time seeing him after this msn conversation-- how can i get him to like me, (say yes!)





ok ive concidered many things to make him say yes.


flirting is one..


COULD ANY OF YOU TELL ME HOW TO FLIRT?


GUYS-- and GIRLS--








----THIS IS URGENT I NEED HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!---


thanksss


\\\\\\\\\\\\


I DONT WANT YOU SAYING,,


your in grade 9! or.. your in grade 9 you dont need to flirt,


or anything like that just ANSWER THE QUESTION.


PLEASEI need to flirt with a guy.. how!?(URGENT)?
It seems to me like you have the flirting thing down, just relax and be yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment