Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do shy Guys Flirt????? ?

I like this really shy kid and i think he has been flirting with me? its hard to tell.How do shy Guys Flirt????? ?
they don't actually...





The thing is when you'll flirt with them, they kinda run out of words. It's easy to identify some one shy; he's usually nervous when talking to you. But not like ';I got a gun pointed at my head';, more like they'll look at you with a goofy smiling and in class, they'll barely have eye contact with you.How do shy Guys Flirt????? ?
Well, seeing as I'm a shy guy and have tried flirting (unsuccessfully, lol), shy guys may resort to inconspicuous compliments, nothing too obvious or anything (like, ';I like that shirt';, etc.)


The point is that they try to not be too obvious, while trying to get the point across, which makes it all the more difficult.


Damn my shyness, lol...
Just flirtatiously ask him if he's flirting with you! It's win-win!
umm, i don't think shy guys flirt. you gotta look for other signs to see if he likes you
  • grow hair
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment