Friday, August 20, 2010

How to not flirt with guys?

The problem is that I don't know that I am flirting when I do flirt. I had always thought that I'm just being a friendly friend/person. However, often my friends would tell me that I'm flirting with a guy, when I had no clue that I was flirting. I just don't understand... How can I not flirt? Please and thank-you!How to not flirt with guys?
I have that same problem. I guess, these days, being nice isn't commonly seen as, well, just being nice. Often, when you are nice to someone, it can come off as flirting. When I flirt, it's not even flirting. But when I'm just being friendly, it's ';flirting';... I guess the only way to not flirt is to not be so friendly? You can still be nice but I guess don't give too much eye contact. Give short answers and try not to small talk too much and maybe it won't come off as flirting.How to not flirt with guys?
flirting is harmless
basically, when your friends see you complimenting a guy, and giggling when you're on a 1-on-1 conversation with him, it REALLY looks like you're flirting. but who knows, some people just have a flirty personality.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment