Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you guys flirt? (any1 can answer)?

I'm just wondering how any type of guy flirts? One of my guy friend has been acting differently with me. He's been:


1) laughing at everything I say


2) makes fun of me but then I give him angry eyes and he apologizes sincerely


3) He also does this thing where if he says he hates something and I criticize him for it, he changes his mind right away and says he was just kidding even though he wasn't.





- btw: I'm not interested in dating him, he's just really funny and fun to be around.





Let me know some other signs?How do you guys flirt? (any1 can answer)?
There are a lot of things to go by whether or not a guy likes you. It can include, but isn't limited to, the following:





-Looking/staring at you


-Smiling (at you)


-Making jokes/making you laugh


-Sticking up for you


-Talking to you a lot


-Being around/hanging with you a lot


-Compliments youHow do you guys flirt? (any1 can answer)?
Yeah, it looks like he's flirting to me. If u dont want a relationship, the only thing to do is confront him about it, if u let him keep going, he's eventually going to become insecure and loose his self confidence. He's interested, but ur not, tell him this, so nobody gets too hurt, at least not permanently. good luck
Well, we usually talk alot ON AND ON, listen to u carefully, compliment u, laugh alot,get a little closer to u, and pretty much try to impress u and act cooler and ';smoother'; than b4
2
he will stare at you

No comments:

Post a Comment