Friday, August 20, 2010

HOW DO I FLIRT WITH A GUY THAT ACTS LIKE..........?

theres this sophmore in one of my classes (im a freshman) and hes always messsing with me he knocks things of my desk and we're always yelling at eachother (playfully) and things like that and theres other girls at the table but he doesnt do anything to them only to me i kinda have a crush on him and my fried tells me that it seeems like he likes me to so instead of fighing i want to flirt with him but i dont really know how..any ideas?HOW DO I FLIRT WITH A GUY THAT ACTS LIKE..........?
Dont be afraid to touch him.. I dont mean sexually.. I mean bump into him.. Do thinks to make him notice you like himHOW DO I FLIRT WITH A GUY THAT ACTS LIKE..........?
How old are you?
you observe his styles, needs, weakness, strenghts, wants etc. from there you can start approaching him properly

No comments:

Post a Comment