Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I do it?!?!? (guys only)?

ok so there is this guy and he ';kinda'; flirts with me but im only in 7th grade so i dont no how to really flirt..guys how should i flirt with him?!?!?!?! and remember im only in 7th grade so nothing sexual!How do I do it?!?!? (guys only)?
focus on school boys are a waste of time at this pointHow do I do it?!?!? (guys only)?
If he keeps on flirting with you.Then flirt back but, only if you like him.
tell him u think he's cute and wink at him every now and then.
devo your in 7th grade.
Just talk real sweet smile real sweet, brush up against him when you walk by, stuff like that. A wink and a quick kiss when you feel you are ready wouldn't hurt either. I got my first kiss in 7th grade as I recall. She was in 8th though.
I'm a girl and therefore I can actually help you out with this from experience. It's okay to flirt in seventh grade, don't listen to other people they've obviously forgotten about middle school. I'm in high school and have a boyfriend so I can try to give you some advice. First of all, flirting starts as friendly conversation. Just try to get to know the guy, and you guys will hopefully become better friends because if he actually likes you, then he'll want to keep talking to you. Let him make the move for conversation at least half the time though...you don't want to be bothering him. Just talk to him as though you would any other guy friend and you'll pick up on flirting, don't worry!
Hey, just be friends with the guy, thats all until you are in High School
te he he, it's cute that you haven't experienced much of this yet ;) anyway, you can find a lot of great advice if you just google ';how to flirt'; my favorite:





http://www.lifescript.com/Life/Relations鈥?/a>





Maxim also has a great one for guys, but flirting goes both ways. Can't quite track that one down. Best of luck!
Write him a note and give it to him in the halls between classes telling him you think he's hot
  • grow hair
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment