Friday, August 20, 2010

What do guys do to flirt with a girl?

How do guys flirt and what do they do?





im just curious. Thanks!What do guys do to flirt with a girl?
Young guys are clueless, so they don't.








Older guys try to tell jokes.What do guys do to flirt with a girl?
well


he will hug u alot and be all up on you


and the guy i like flirts w/ me i think


he always comes up to me in the halls


and stuff and puts his arm around me


they joke alot


like they will say ';this is ma gf right here'; as a joke


and like today


it was so sweet


the guy i like [james]


came up to me at lunch while i was sitting


and put his arms around my waist.
seriously..





hugging is not flirting..





flirting is that none physical game we all play. The teasing, sexual conversation..





Flirting is also a great way to say things you typically wouldn't to someone as they come out in more playful manner.
pick up lines. trying to start conversations. compliments blushing. babbling things like an idiot are all what i do.





please answer my question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
They tell her she's beautiful and sweet talk her more


They keep getting persistent, some even wink at ya or smile seductively(dont know if u can picture that,lol)
Most guys I've encountered just try to work off of my flirting. They can't do anything themselves haha.
i try being funny so she drops her guard then i move in with some sweet talk and tothrow her off i kinda distance myself from her so she wants me more cuz im harder to get
I just tell her jokes, compliments and just make her laugh and smile. Hard to explain lol.
i put a smile on the face

No comments:

Post a Comment