Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i flirt with my boyfriend but not in an obvious flirting way? guys answers please?

i dont want to seem like i am obviously flirting with him. i want to make it subtle but what sort of things would you want a girl to do to you flirting wise and nothing sexual pleaseee. also were is a place to put your hands when getting off with him because behind his neck is getting boring for me. again nothing sexual please :)How do i flirt with my boyfriend but not in an obvious flirting way? guys answers please?
the way girls used to get at me was whisper in my ear and nibble of my ears. hands can go anywhere ona dude from his chest, hair ( on his head), arms, legs ( like on top). Guys respond to fun flirty things like licking your tongue out or moving your mouth like you saying something but really saying nothingHow do i flirt with my boyfriend but not in an obvious flirting way? guys answers please?
Hold hands with him

No comments:

Post a Comment