Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do I Flirt With Guys?

I really like this guy and I wanna try to take things a step further. All I have been doing is trying to talk to him which isn't working out very well. I would like to try to flirt. I haven't done this before though. Do you know how? If so, please answer. Thank you so much!How Do I Flirt With Guys?
Be confident! To flirt you have to feel secure of yourself. Try making him laugh. Try an occasional lil push on the arm. Smile a lot. Don't be too chattery that you don't allow him to put a word in. Talk about things you both can put your two cents in. Don't talk about yourself the whole time but also don't get into serious topics. You wouldn't want to end up in a serious discussion.How Do I Flirt With Guys?
well basically you have to find your on flow of things. Like joke around about things %26amp; make sure he knows you're joking. Don't joke about serious stuff though, because then you will just look dumb. You can play hit him (Softly of course) that is always fun. Even play fight a little. Just go w/ what you think, don't worry I'm sure it will all be fine. Hope this helps :)
Joke around and be confident, also depending on your age you could add some appropriate sex jokes that will not make you sound like a hoe. Also compliment him on how he is looking and make sure you are being honest or else he will notice it.
Just smile and look into his eyes.





If that doesn't work, just brush your arm up against his.





And if that doesn't work, then he's either not interested, or he's gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment