Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you flirt with guys?

Guys, what would you like a girl to do or say to be flirty?How do you flirt with guys?
I'd like a girl to be herself.





No drugs, booze, cigs, meth, issues, cares what her friends think, puckers her boobs because she has no life, and blah blah. Carry yourself right and you'll find the right person, other wise you will probably be desperate just like EVERY other INDIVIDUAL.How do you flirt with guys?
Just laugh a lot... and look at him in the eye w/ a cute smile
Uhhhhh just laugh at the guys jokes all da time. Smile at them ALOT n yaaa.... Idk how to explain girl
Tell the guy straight up ';I want to get with you.'; That's how guys work. No BS.
Touch his dick a little.
Just small things like touch my shoulder, or brush hand through my hair, things like that.
Dress really pretty and cut your hair so it suits your type ;D keep eye contact wath him a lot too
flashing em should do the trick
i like when a girl is very direct with her flirting. complimenting me, etc.
T....I.....T....S or GTFO

No comments:

Post a Comment