Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi Guys, How do shy guys flirt? Do they?

Also, will they ever ask a girl out? If so, how and when?? I'm curious because there is a guy I like. I will see him in a group setting. I wonder if he will have the courage to approach me again (last time he did). He isn't obvious with words...but his body language tells me he is interested and I want it to go to the next level. Interested in shy guys' perspectives. Thanks! You shy guys are the best!Hi Guys, How do shy guys flirt? Do they?
Watch the way he looks at you. If he keeps looking at you, he just might like you





If he flirts with you too much, he probably likes you. Boys might flirt with you just for the fun of it, and it can be misunderstood as a crush. Watch out for boys who flirt.





If he acts weird or different when you come near him, he might like you. Watch his behavior when you are talking to him.





If he wants to pair you up with someone or says “I know who likes you,” then he probably likes you.





If he constantly tries to get close to you or touches you, he probably likes you.





If he turns red when you come near him or when you talk to him, that means he likes you.





He might ask you a few questions that might make you uncomfortable, for example if he asks have you ever had a boyfriend or have you ever been to a date, then he might like you.





Make friends with his close friends. They might say something about him liking you. Talk and flirt a little with them. If he gets mad for flirting with other people, then you know he likes you.





Start a small conversation with him and his friends. Try to notice these things:


If he keeps trying to get close to you or tries to hold your hand, he likes you.


If he is confident, they will match your voice tone and he will act like he does with his friends.


If he is shy, his voice tone might be a little higher or lower depending on what he acts like. He might smile and laugh nervously at your jokes.





If he says he likes you, then he likes you!Hi Guys, How do shy guys flirt? Do they?
I'm really shy myself, and the way I see it is if you make me want to enough, I'll do it. And I don't really flirt when I'm around other people (it seems embarrassing) if that helps any. It'll move along much faster if you ask him out... It takes me ages to decide if I want to take the risk and ask someone out. And by then I like someone else... so you should really make a move as soon as you can. It's a relief to get asked out and he'll say yes because I'm guessing you're around 15 or so and all guys are desperate then!
Well , if he is shy u might need to approch him more often or send a sign in some way that way he is more likely to approch u on his own accord.But since he has approched u before i think that hes defiently gonna approach u again its only a matter of time but he probably wont be confident about it so u might need to lead him on in wen it comes to flirting =)
Buy him a drink, guys love it when they're too shy to make the first move. He'll get the hang of it eventually, but it's not all there at the moment.
Yes.


When I shy and I liked someone,


I would normally smile or blush a lot. [So I've been told]


I usually would tickle her or hug her a lot.


or Stand really close. [Not creepy, ';You're in my bubble'; close.]
I'm Asian dude kind of shy and I act really funny when I'm around a girl that I like so yeah we tend to talk funny studded a little bit and doesn't look in the eye.
  • grow hair
  • pop up blocker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment