Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do guys flirt with girls, when they already have a girlfriend or are married?

My married boss constantly flirts with women, especially this attractive woman at the office. How do you know if he's just doing it for fun, or if there's something more? How would you be able to tell the difference?Why do guys flirt with girls, when they already have a girlfriend or are married?
he might do it because he knows it wont go any further


he knows he's in love with his wife, not those women.


still messed up though


maybe he doesnt realize he's doing it either, some people are just natural flirtersWhy do guys flirt with girls, when they already have a girlfriend or are married?
PIGS i tell you lol


they can't be trusted LOL





j/k


is he having a mid life crisis or something
It just may be the way he talks...I talk that way too but it doesn't mean anything
u jealous or wat
he sucks as a husband and boyfriend sluts are everywhere not married lonley and he looks good feels good tillll reality sets in what did i do i ruin my life to look goog in front of my young soldiers and now have nothing and the girl was just a


mark on the blet
You can't tell the difference unless you follow them to a hotel and watch them have sex...which unless you are a PI is illegal.





We flirt for the same reason you do...because it's fun.
To be honest whatever anyone says you cant. I personally am a major flirt and i do it just for the fun of it and to be honest just to see if i can still make girl shy or blush or laugh. It can be just innocent fun but can also be him wanted to cheat. Either way i would say its his business....
I don't get it either. I have two different co-workers who are both in serious relationships who have asked me out more than once. I tell them I don't date guys who have girlfriends but they keep asking.





As far as I'm concerned, it crosses the line from fun to something more when they touch or they ask them out or try to make more of it than there should be. Its a fine line though and I almost wonder why they flirt even just for fun when they have someone waiting at home for them. (I'm not just talking about men either woman are guilty of this too.)
sounds like this guy is fishing





and hunting for big fish too





but it seems like he will creep with any of the women that bite


I think its a game he is playing ';see if I still got it';





you can tell if he is serious by the situations he may propose


lunch or dinner ?


jamba juice or cocktails? etc...
Well that sounds a bit strange, but if he is joiking around he would laugh a bit or something like that to show he is fooling around if not i think theres something more.
you don't and can't unless you walk in on something and he's a dick
If your boss is going to flirt to that extent...the only way it woulnd't happen is if the woman doesn't reciprocate. He would probably take it further if he had the chance...If the woman is just as forward about flirty as he is...then they are most likely being together or on the verge.





I am a decent looking female and I work around a bunch of men...I've seen it all..and it sounds like this man is out to get what he can.





Remember NOT all men are like him...but many are...thats why us as women have to be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment