Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i flirt with guys when i just recently broke up with someone?

i just recently broke up with my boyfriend and i dont know how to flirt or how to get guys to ask me out lol its been so long!!! help please!!How do i flirt with guys when i just recently broke up with someone?
Are you kidding? Picking up a guy has GOT TO BE SIMPLE. I'll tell you what always worked for me. If I was out at a club, all I ever needed was eye contact. It doesn't matter where you are. If you see a guy that you are interested in talking to, just keep looking him in the eyes. Guys are ALWAYS looking for a hook up. If I look at a female several times, and more than once when I casually look at her, we are looking eye to eye, I know she is paying attention to me. That is the number one sign that I should go over and talk to her. Guys like to be in control (or at least feel like we are), so look any guy in the eyes several times. If he doesn't come talk to you, he is either: 1) A chicken, 2)Already in a relationship, or the most unlikely of all scenarios, 3)not interested. But trust me, if HE looks you in the eyes more than once, he IS interested.How do i flirt with guys when i just recently broke up with someone?
i think for girls it's not that hard. you just do your usual thing when you're attracted to someone. you're in a hurry to replace your ex huh!!
lol iv been thinkin the same thing...im so used to sending out the ';im not interested'; vibes when im out that i cant remember how to act single...im gonna be reading the answers you get to this for tips!
I do it too.


I guess we just want some attention, affection and excitement.


And i'm the same tbh! Im stuck lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment