Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you flirt with guys?

I've never really flirted before and I don't know how to.. I want to not seem desperate or slutty though.. I need all your tips please! :) THANKSHow do you flirt with guys?
Smile a lot!


Sit close to them and stuff


I always mess with their hair and cutesy things like that. How do you flirt with guys?
Honestly, think about it. If any of us give you advice, that's going to attract guys that are into what we're into. One girl suggested doing ';cutesy'; stuff, and there's no way in hell that I'd do anything cutesy to flirt. Some women do play up the slutty or desperate card, because that's just who they are.





Your style is going to depend on you. What you don't realize is that you're going to attract men that like people like YOU. If you listen to anyone about flirting tips, you aren't going to attract men that like you because you aren't being yourself.





You hear this all the time, but it's because it's right: just relax and BE YOURSELF!
i would like to help u cuz i am like a flirting machine but the truth is i flirt all the time without even knowing it it is like a reflex for me when im around guyz!!!


SRY!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment