Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do guys flirt with you but do not really chase after you?

He flirts and tells me how pretty he thinks I am a lot on e-mail. But he is very shy in person.... he talked SO MUCH on the e-mail, but not that much to me in person. And he once told me (on e-mail) it is hard for him to tell me that he thinks I am pretty, when he sees me in person. Why do guys flirt with you but do not really chase after you?
...because you aren't dropping any hints or not responding in a way that shows positive feelings.





Did you ever tell him when he said that you are pretty that you find him cute or something complimentary?





Just imagine you are a guy and if a girl is like a wall who doesn't respond well to my words, will you still be interested after a while?





Anyway if you like him, you need to show some signs of affection or at the last resort confess your feelings to him.





Why do guys flirt with you but do not really chase after you?
I really wish I knew myself. All I can say is that if you want to go anywhere with him, then YOU have to make the first move. Because it doesn't look like it'll be him.
Part of this is, I believe, our ';dependency,'; for lack of a better word, on technology, namely our computers and text messages. What I'm trying to say is that we've become accustomed to communicating in a not-so personal way. Texting and emailing have become our comfort zones. That being the case, we find it harder to be personal when we're around those people, mano-a-mano.





So, in a nutshell, we find it easier to be expressive in our messages and what not. And also, it's just naturally harder to spill your guts when you're with the person. I think your friend (%26lt;3) is just shy, but it's normal. Spend more time with him - let one-on-one communication dominate, i.e. don't express yourselves so much on the computer. Being with him more will make the relationship all the more special.





I really hope I made sense.... xP
hes shy and hes waiting for you to make the first move
  • grow hair
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment