Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you you guys flirt with other guys?

Sorry, I'm extremely clueless about this sort of thing.





I'm so sick of being single and closeted.





I'll force myself to go out and meet other guys.





BUT, how do I flirt with them? Like if I see a cute guy working at a clothing store, how do I break the ice? Or if the see a guy at the gym, etc?Do you you guys flirt with other guys?
Here is a web site with gay flirting tips.





http://www.gaylinkcontent.com/storydetai鈥?/a>Do you you guys flirt with other guys?
Ive never flirted with another guy at a store unless i totally knew he was gay and i frequented the store a lot. I got a boyfriend one time cause i worked a cart in the mall and the guy next to me was gay...so we would just do the flirt gay talk to each other since we worked next to each other all day and it was lonely. It worked for a while until we broke up...AWKWARD!





But first find out if they are gay...and srsly be as bold to just slip the guy your number and go.. ';i think youre cute, call me'; and walk away in mystery.





If he has balls (teehee) he will call you back. Or do the internet thing and start a relationship that way..ive had relationships from craigslist haha.
NOPE =] I DONT FLIRT =]





THEY FLIRT TO ME =]
you aint ready to flirt yet. for now just go out and hopefully people will see you and flirt with you..
I dont flirt with someone i dont know. Plus sometimes one doesnt know if they're bi/gay. I'll check them out though...who says one cant look?


I usually strike up a small conversation. Its not flirting but who knows where it might get you :-)
my freind is bi and we go everywhere together and he just smiles and laughs alot and just starts talking and stuff...look them in the eyes that could work
It's really amazing what can happen when you are comfortable with your sexuality. I can't tell you what to do, but I'll tell you what worked for me.





I picked up a local ';alternative'; newsrag, and looked in the personal ads. There was an ad that said,';All male nude-sunbathing. Fully fenced yard. Meet guys, have fun.';





I called. The guy was very nice, and said that he wanted to meet people and he liked to enjoy the summer in his backyard...in the nude. So I went over for some nude sunbathing. He didn't jump all over me, but he did over to put some oil on my back. When he was done, I turned over and said,'; You can do my front, if you want to.';





I was still closeted, just exploring my sexuality. I spent alot of time hanging out over there, and met several guys. It was a blast.





You need to take a chance. After that summer, I could tell when a guy was interested in me. Find a way to meet other guys in a low pressure situation. The sex part is easy-guys love messing around without strings attatched.

No comments:

Post a Comment