Friday, August 20, 2010

Why don't guys flirt or talk to me??!?!?!??!?

They check me out all the time, don't get me wrong (: But when I look back at them or smile or w/e they just forget about it. No guy has ever come up and talked/flirted/whatever with me. Everyone says I'm gorgeous though. I don't get it. How should I act around guys? Please be SPECIFIC.Why don't guys flirt or talk to me??!?!?!??!?
if you are really attractive, then most guys would probably be shy around you and scared to say anything to you. YOU've gotta be flirty, and start the conversation if you want one to happen. Maybe you're just hanging out at the wrong places too.Why don't guys flirt or talk to me??!?!?!??!?
probably you are so nice and very rich.
just be you. im sure someone will hit on you
maybe they think your out of there league? or the ones who would talk to u have girlfriends already?

No comments:

Post a Comment