Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to flirt with guys?

Ok so I need to know how to get guys to notice me more while I am at the gym. How do I flirt? What catches their attention?


Thanks!How to flirt with guys?
Maybe just go there to train and then somehow manage to casually talk to him. I think that he would get a little freaked out if he thought that you were stalking him at the gym :) Just play it cool, calm and collected, and maybe talk to him next time you happen to see him at the drinking tap.How to flirt with guys?
When you are at the gym, you need to be wearing work out clothes that show high beams and camel - toe. Google the terms if you don't know what I mean. Guys look for this, believe me.





From there, your best tools are your eyes and your smile. Make eye contact and hold it. That's all you need to do. The rest will come naturally.
wear baggy jeans, with a big hoodie so your boobs are by NO means visible.





And by no means bend over, stay away from that leg parting machine, and seriously, do not spill water over your top.





Hope this helps, just getting hot thinking about it.





hmm.
Wear short shorts and bend over alot. Make sure you also have a very low cut top on. That does the trick at the gyms. I know because thats what us men talk about at the gym. The young hotties show it off nice at my gym. Just being honest.
don't wear a bra and go on the treadmill (bounce, bounce, bounce) lol just kidding.


just be confident and have a good personality.
  • grow hair
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment