Friday, August 20, 2010

How many guys would be interested in a girl like me?

Im a Philipino-Canadian, im in my teenage years, my heights 5'6 ft, i like to go out shopping, likes' guys that like to go to the outdoors ( kayaking, hikes, smart, humorous, is employeed, athelitic and healthy, loves kids and has an average hieght.) want to pursue modeling, have tan skin with manageble black hair. i have perfect teeth, never had a boyfriend but looking for one. Im the kind of girl that's easy to talk to and not have to have akward conversations with, im easy on the mouth( i don't have a potty mouth). I like to play hard to get with guys. My friends gave me a title called, Ms. Flirt. Guys tell me wut u think.How many guys would be interested in a girl like me?
...wow! That is awesome...I say you would be pretty nice to go out wiff.How many guys would be interested in a girl like me?
do you really need self esteem from random people online? if you think you're hot then you are. confidence is everything, love.
whats your number?? lol





just kidding im a married man but you sound wonderful
You sound boring.








';Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me,....o and of course me!';
The right guy would like you =]
im pinoy too so i wud be interested
I wouldnt...just because you dont swear and because you are looking for average height, while I am 6'8. However, we match elsewhere...I have two kayaks and my own sailboat. All the rest works out, just the swearing and height.

No comments:

Post a Comment