Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys only!! Will a guy flirt with a girl even if they don't want to date them?

If so then how do you tell if a guy is for real, opposed to .. well...not real? What is the difference between the two?Guys only!! Will a guy flirt with a girl even if they don't want to date them?
If the guy doesn't want to date them, that means they don't like them, if they don't like them then they don't call talking with a girl flirting... its confusing but basically typically a guy won't ';flirt'; with a girl he doesn't like, but this doesn't mean he won't joke around or play around with her.Guys only!! Will a guy flirt with a girl even if they don't want to date them?
How you define ';Flirt'; is a big issue. You might think I am crzy, I do not date and probably wont marry ever but still joke around girls and try to make them laugh probably because of the fact that we have attraction for opposite sex in different forms. I agree with the fact that some guys do try to impress someone they are not much nterested in, similarly, I have seen some girls doing the same ( to a less extent) . My conclusion is cynical and I do apologize for that: human attraction twoards opposite sex cant be limited to a single person or within the social customs; we all try to have pleasure from the other gender in so many ways. However, I think, an intelligent person with some effort can understand the lack of seriousness, however, trying to do this over and over can make you suspicious and cynical.





Sorry for this long message and poor english (English is my 2nd language).





Good Luck !
I'm not a guy, but I've been in your situation. It goes like this: some guys -well actually from what I've seen most- are players. They like to collect girls. They get a thrill out of getting a girl to flirt back with them even if they don't really want her. It's stupid I know, but they do it. I seriously don't know why men act soooo superior when, in fact, they behave so primitively!!!. MAJOR EGO ISSUES!!!!!
you can tell the difference because if they actually want to date you they'll give you there phone number (most of the time any way) but another way is that if they actually want to talk to you rather than just hang out
Some will yes, as a bit of fun. If they go out of their way to flirt with you then it probably means they wouldn't mind a date with you and like you. It'd be hard to tell though I suppose.
Jess





Guys have two things on their minds at all time





Food and reproduction





We will get either one, any way we can.





flirting is like fishing, sometimes you get a bite, and some times you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment