Friday, August 20, 2010

How do guys flirt with girls.?

What do guys do to show a girl he's interested in her, because guys are in general really confusingHow do guys flirt with girls.?
I just talk to them, most of my normal talking is flirting.. lol, It's hard to tell if the girl likes you though.How do guys flirt with girls.?
pick on u, look at u in the corner of his eyes
He generally gets a bit nervous. May be, he would find it difficult to make eye contact. His voice would become soft. You can know if a guy is about to flirt with u if he looks at you, but turns away when u retuena glance
i was a total geek i would look at her and when she looks at me i would look away. expecting her to know. i would figure out where she went between classes and hung out in the same places. just hoping she would make the move because i was to nervous. I'm glad i grown out of that phase.
I usually stare at her, but if she notices, i will look away real quick. also, if i mess around with a girl, such as pushin or shovin, i usually like the girl. this one girl said that she'd sit on me if i didn't stop pushin her with my foot...well...i didn't stop, so she sat on me. when she tried to get off, i said it don't bother me if she sits on me, so she stayed there...BTW...is that flirting by her if she stays sittin on me?
yeah i know, usually we try and have conversations with you and steer the subject to your personality. I am young and am flirting alot these days. Cant seem to figure out womens responses tho. I try and express my self as nice and impressed by the girl. I also try saying hi alot in the halls and walking with the girl and mostly talking. I cant figure out when u girls actually like us guys cuz u seem to stay passive. Havent even asked ne 1 out yet since every time i flirt with a girl i get mixed reactions. happy but mysterious... Well guys are pretty nervous when they are flirting, especially me cuz we are trying so hard to discretley tell you we are interested. Look for context clues, voice tone, eye contact and facial expressions. And make it easier for gods sake by opening up a lil! Hope this helps!
  • grow hair
  • pop up blocker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment