Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you flirt? Also how canyou tell if a guy is flirting with you?

Omg. Before you say ';You don't know how to flirt?!?!?!?!';





I do but it's been awhile since I've flirted. Theres really been only one guy I've flirted with. I know....weird.





But how can you tell if a guys flirting with you?





And what are some good ways to flirt with a guy?





I'm really worried I'm going to get laughed at for flirting with this guy I know pathetic. But I'm shy.How do you flirt? Also how canyou tell if a guy is flirting with you?
Generally, guys do the following things, but it's not limited to:


-Looking/staring at you


-Smiling (at you)


-Making jokes/making you laugh


-Sticking up for you


-Talking to you a lot


-Being around/hanging with you a lot


-Complimenting you





Girls have lots of ways to flirt too. Some general flirts would be:


-Laughing at his jokes a lot


-Looking at him


-Being around him


-Being yourself


-Smile!


-Talks about him often positively


-Compliment him

No comments:

Post a Comment