Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to flirt with guys?

I'm 17, and I've never had a boyfriend, much less done ANYTHING with a guy. I'm not exactly shy, but I'm somewhat self conscious about my body and have therefore avoided situations where guys MIGHT be interested in me.





I'm going on a week long holiday to the coast with my friends, and we're planning on partying and meeting guys. If I'm out, and I like a guy, how can I approach him? Or will he be totally turned off if I'm too upfront? What can I do to let him know I'm interested?How to flirt with guys?
Just a few pointers =]


Eye contact from across the room, when he looks give him a smile and look away.. Repeat a few times and go over to him!


Guys like a girl thats not afraid to be upfront and take charge!


Again when talking eye contact is key- but dont be scary about it


Play with your hair


Say his name when talking to him- but again not too much


Look down cutely


Smile =]


Touch his arm if you have been talking to him for a while





Thats all the things i use that i can think of at the mo!!


Works for me!!





Good luck hunHow to flirt with guys?
Giving him looks and body language are the best early forms of attracted conversation. However, nothing too sexual, you don't want to end up making someone think you want to do something that you don't...unless of course, you do, then go for it. Just remember that there's not going to be anything too serious over the course of a week, and long distance relationships tend to sink, from my personal experience. Just do some harmless flirting and have fun, don't be nervous.
Buy some cats and live in seclusion until you die miserable and alone.
honey u need to make friends with guys first otherwise u won;t know how they tick and u will end up getting hurt bad.
smile, look coy, play with your hair, and show lots of skin!!! then you'll get attention... :D
smile, look into his eyes and wait for reaction.
SEDUCE them!! peace.. just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment